Welcome from our President
Thank you for visiting our web site, to learn about r2 Technologies. Founded in 1997, our company was built engaging our candidates and clients to find be the best job match. I had the opportunity in my career to be both an IT candidate and a hiring manager before I started this company.
We truly focus on the development and success of both our customers: the client and the candidate. It is only when both parties believe that they are making the best decision to join each other that we will be successful.
As providers of matching technical resources to open positions, individuals rely on our expertise to find them a job or position that not only continues them working, but our goal to give our candidates an opportunity to:
- Grow their technical skills;
- Extend their business knowledge;
- Learn a new industry, or
- Enrich their quality of life (obtaining benefits, increase in pay, closer commute, on-site childcare, etc.)
We are committed to the IT Staffing and Placement industry. We belong and contribute to several professional organizations that support the IT industry. One professional organization is TechServe Alliance (www.TechServeAlliance.org). They have a Certification Program that establishes standards based on best practices for account executives and recruiters. These Certifications test our employee’s knowledge of staffing best practices and the ability to apply that knowledge to typical scenarios they would encounter in the performance of their duties. All account executives and recruiters must subscribe to the CPSAE or CPSR Code of Ethics to maintain their certification.
In today’s economy, our clients understand our value in the marketplace. We enjoy competing every day for our client’s business, and do very well against our competitors. Our clients truly believe we are partners that impact their bottom line as well as an integral part of their company and culture.
Code of Ethics
r2 Technologies has been built on a code of ethics from its inception. We have our code of ethics displayed in our Corporate office. We always adhere to these highest of standards and maintain ethical, industry practices.
Code of Ethics: Account Executive & Professional Services Recruiter
- Adheres to the tenet of equal opportunity for all candidates regardless of race, religion, color, sex, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Abides by all applicable federal, state, and local laws in the performance of their duties.
- Does not defame clients, consultants, or competitors.
- Preserves the confidentiality of all confidential information of their firm’s clients.
- Does not intentionally misrepresent a consultant’s skills or experience.
- Does not intentionally misrepresent a consultant’s pay rate, contract terms, assignment duration, or other facts relevant to the business relationship.
- Complies with clients’ established business practices related to gifts and gratuities to a client’s employees.
- Refrains from soliciting employees of their firm’s active clients.
- Does not hire from other TechServeAlliance member companies.
We are honored that you trust us to help you continue and grow your IT career. We take your job search very seriously, and it is our goal to find you a job that will challenge you, expand your technical skills, and provide a good life for yourself and your family.
We believe we have one of the best companies for you to work with. We will strife to earn your trust every time we connect with you. This is because if we are successful in finding your next job, you will be able to make a difference to our client.
For our clients , we cherish the opportunity to earn your business. We will never feel we are entitled to work with you, but will earn your trust and make a difference in providing talent for your projects, and your company’s success.
President / CEO / Founder
r2 Technologies, Inc.
Meet Some Of Our Team
Click on Our Names or Photos for More Info
Our affiliation with the TechServeAlliance (TSA) and the DFW Minority Business Development Council (MBDC) best exemplify our ongoing commitment to maintaining the highest industry standards and ethics. We are a founding agency in the Open Door Education Foundation, which awards college scholarships each year to deserving IT students.
Join our Network – Today!